Friday, September 9, 2011

All about haircuts

In the course of getting ready for school, my boys needed haircuts. Given the difficulty with my oldest I decided early on it was my husband's turn to be responsible for boy haircuts. And the first year of haircuts for our youngest have been a little traumatic with whimpering and head thrashing as told by my husband. He would also complain about how he needed to hold E on his lap to keep him still. Not sure if this was all an attempt to guilt me into taking over, but it wasn't working. Since this time my husband also needed one, I needed to go because the last time he took our baby bear he ran out the door during his haircut. As I stood behind little E to let his head rest against my hand, I watched his many expressions and tried to ease his discomfort. A few wiggles here and there but overall he did great! To which my husband hinted that now haircuts can fall back under my jurisdiction. And he's right, I don't want to miss a moment, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment